Clix-cents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clix-cents

Forum For Clix-cents

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's time to kick it to the next level

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's time to kick it to the next level Empty It's time to kick it to the next level Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:45 pm

Admin

Admin

It's time to kick it to the next level, this system is great, our member base is going up and we have a higher new member to new member upgrade rate, this means we have a attractive system for new members to join and upgrade, this also means more money for you, so come on let get out there and refer as many new members as you can,

P.S
You can also profit from rented referrals for only $0.26 per 7 days

https://clix-cents.forumotion.com

2It's time to kick it to the next level Empty How is everything going Admin? Wed May 11, 2016 5:31 pm

bella3rd1

Hi Admin! All the clix-cents members are worried. We haven't heard from you in a while and our support tickets are not being answered. Please, e-mail us, we need to have news from our favorite ptc site... Best regards

3It's time to kick it to the next level Empty Any news?? Tue May 24, 2016 10:04 pm

bella3rd1

Hey guys! Could you please update us on what is happening with Clix-Cents? It's been over 20 days since we last had upgraded accounts... All of my friends are asking me when is everything going to be back to normal, but I don't know what to tell them. I know you had some trouble with Payza, but you should know that we have plans with our investments with Clix-Cents and we might get scared because we invested a lot of money with you guys. Please, come back soon!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum